LAW OF ATTRACTION BLOG
Are you interested or committed to losing weight right now in your life? If YES, enjoy some WEIGHT LOSS TIPS in this video and find ways to get back to the weight you really want.
IT’S IMPORTANT TO BE OKAY WITH YOUR WEIGHT AND YOUR BODY
I’m at that stage in my life where I know I will never weigh what I did in my early 20s, never have that body shape I had then and I’m okay with that. This belief is important so that I am not attempting to go back to the past and be someone who I am not, right now.
I’d like to think that the goal for your weight loss is about you feeling good about your body and your weight. It’s not about looking like someone you will never be and don’t need to be.
People gain weight because they have trapped negative emotions. Over-eating or eating junk foods that you know are not good for you happen because you are looking for an ’emotional high’ . As good as that feels at the time it does not last, and so the pattern repeats itself until you are committed to change.
You may have found yourself with some weight gain as a result of:
- emotional turmoil with life’s struggles and hurdles
- experiencing loss of a loved one, relationship, job and grieving
- cravings – sweet or savoury to make you feel good
- needing comfort food or junk food to calm your emotions
- add your own here….
And in my case a lot of my weight gain happened while I went through a ‘roller coaster ride’ of negative emotions while a care-giving. I set my INTENTION to make healthy lasting changes and I am in the process of doing just that! Care to join me?:
10 WEIGHT LOSS TIPS
- Take time to remove your limiting beliefs (negative self-worth issues, anger, resentment, humiliation and go to a place of self-love and forgiveness)
- Be mindful of what you are eating before it goes into your mouth
- Have smaller portions
- Use smaller, attractive plates for your food
- Drink lots of water all day long – have a favourite water glass
- Exercise as much as suits your lifestyle – everything counts!
- Celebrate the small victories along the way when you make a good food choice – you can have a goal
- Express gratitude for your food, your life,
- Say to yourself that you are “In the process of … changing your eating habits”‘
- Stay focused on staying the course – it takes time for you subconscious to understand that you are changing your eating habits.